The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver features a new angular machined design that helps it stand apart from standard mil-spec upper receivers. This upper receiver features the same enhanced body profile as our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver but is threaded to accept a standard AR15 barrel nut. It is forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum, precision machined to work with all mil-spec AR15 parts and includes the port door and forward assist pre-installed.
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver is designed to pair perfectly with our new M4E1 Lower, giving you a billet looking receiver set at a fraction of the billet price.
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a “billet look”
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- Includes port door and forward assist
- M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver in Magpul™ FDE Cerakote
- Port Door and Forward Assist installed
- Made In America: Yes
- Platform: AR15
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish Magpul™ FDE Cerakote
- Compatibility: Works with standard AR15/M16 components
- Weight(s): 8.65 oz