The Magpul MOE AK Hand Guard is a replacement for standard AK pattern rifles without a front sling loop on the hand guard retainer. Featuring an extended gripping portion, integrated heat shield, M-LOK® mounting capability, and replacement gas tube cover, the MOE AK Hand Guard is an upgrade to any AK pattern rifle.
Made in U.S.A. Hand Guard counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- Optimized design replaces original stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 wooden or plastic hand guards*
- Easy to install utilizing existing front hand guard retaining cap WITHOUT sling loop*
- Slots at the three, six, and nine o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral, black oxide coated stainless steel heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot barrel while providing increased gripping surface
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
- Compatible with UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover
- Accepts factory cleaning rod
*NOTE: The MOE AK Hand Guard is a direct replacement for standard AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern hand guards and utilizes the existing hand guard retaining cap WITHOUT sling loop. However, for those weapons with a retaining cap sling loop the MOE AK Hand Guard may be utilized if the loop is removed.
Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles, RPK style receivers, or milled receivers.