EASY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Find a firearm you would like to purchase on GerbrandDefense.com. Make sure the firearm includes the features you want, such as caliber, magazine capacity, finish, barrel length, etc.
- Make sure the firearm is legal in your state or locality. See our link for state specific restrictions.
- Purchase the firearm on GerbrandDefense.com and receive an order confirmation with your order number.
- When you checkout, fill in the shipping address with the name and address of the dealer who will be accepting your firearm. If you have not yet selected a receiving dealer at the time you place your order, you will need to contact us as soon as possible with your dealer's information.
- Find a local FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) Dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you ordered a firearm online and would like them to receive and transfer the firearm to you.
- Ask them to send their FFL to email@example.com along with your order number
- FFL dealers may apply additional fees. Fees vary from dealer to dealer, so please ask them beforehand
- Upon FFL and order verification, we will ship out your firearm to the dealer.
- We can ONLY ship firearms to dealers with a valid FFL, no exceptions.
- Once delivered, complete your paperwork for the firearm transfer at the FFL dealer's location.
CLASS 3 (SILENCERS, SHORT BARREL RIFLES/SHOTGUNS & MACHINE GUNS)
The same basic process detailed above applies to class 3 weapons; such as silencers, short barrel rifles/shotguns and transferable machine guns. The dealer of your choosing will be required to send us a copy of their FFL and their SOT. We then complete an ATF Form 3 to transfer the weapon to your dealer, approval times vary and can take up to 14 days. Once approved the item will ship to your dealer who will complete the transfer to you.
A firearms can under NO circumstances be shipped to your home. Only a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) can receive the firearm for you. It is at this dealer that you will go to fill out the appropriate paperwork before the firearm can be transferred to you.
If you have any concerns or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org